Thursday, January 30, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

Shhh...don't tell my math professor that I'm blogging instead of doing homework!
But I'm so happy that I can't keep this to myself! Why am I so stoked?! Well, because the sun is out at last!!!
 I didn't realize how heavy the clouds, and inversion, and overall dreary skies had become until the sun took over today. Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful things to see even with dark, cloudy days and I try to appreciate that as much as I can, but now that the skies are blue and the sun is shining through our windows I discovered that I'd really missed it more than I knew.
 Obviously it's still not exactly tropical outside, but hey, I can see white clouds and bright light and I'm happy!
 If you haven't yet (and maybe even if you have) just zip up your coat and step outside for a few minutes, but make sure you're standing somewhere that the sun will land on you. Feels great, huh?!
 I really have no other reason for this post, other than just saying how grateful I am for a day brightened by the sun. 
Go out and enjoy it!! :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amen, sister! I love the sun! And even though it snowed a good 6 inches yesterday, it's sunshiny today and I love it!

The Toad said...

Another GORGEOUS DAY today!! And it's WARM!!! SO GLAD!!! :D